Σάββατο 4 Ιανουαρίου 2020

DEATHNIR - Second Sin



DEATHNIR - Second Sin

Independent


When I received “Second Sin” by DEATHNIR I was amazed by the album cover; very epic indeed but the music content is also interesting!!!

Fresh melodic classic N.W.O.B.H.M. style tunes with a great voice and an 80's honest attitude!!!! Well I remember my 90's days when I was discovering all those fabulous UK movement bands, reminding me of a fresh edition of DIAMOND HEAD, SAXON, WARRIOR and many others. 10 anthems of heavy metal stuff with nice melodic guitars, a cool rhythm section and even cooler vocals!!!

The production is clean and the sound of the instruments is perfect. This is a must have for all the fans of this genre and also when musicians play that good and with so much inspiration it is a call for all young musicians to experience the feel of heavy metal and the joy of songwriting. I really love this album and I wish I could see it as an official release and even better on a vinyl edition, so all my best to these four metallers from New Zealand and looking forward to their next step!!!


Theodosis Moiras

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: