Δευτέρα 13 Ιανουαρίου 2020

BLACK THUNDER - All My Scars



BLACK THUNDER - All My Scars

Club Inferno Entertainment


BLACK THUNDER is an honest three piece, hard n heavy band from Italy. Nice sounding, honest to their approach if you let me explain my description about this band. “All my Scars” is a pure release in its expression throughout the CD.

Clean, hard and heavy sound with touches of BLACK SABBATH, BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, PRIDE & GLORY, SAXON, WHATS THE BUZZ?, ZZ TOP, CATHEDRAL, HOSTAL HANDSHAKE, DEEP PURPLE, early WHITSNAKE, early JUDAS PRIEST,  late METALLICA and many others!!!

The album includes ten songs with crystal clear hard riffs, precise bass lines and bluesy to heavy drum parts. There is a clear 70's feel on the production and it will be fully appreciated by both the hard rock and heavy metal ears!!!
It is a pretty decent work and I guess I will wait for their next effort. In the meantime enjoy this CD in your CD player and play it… LOUD!!!!!


Theodosis Moiras

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: