Πέμπτη 16 Ιανουαρίου 2020

CENOTAPH - Putrescent Infectious Rabidity



CENOTAPH - Putrescent Infectious Rabidity

Sevared Records


The music on here is quite technical, but the album itself it pure brutality. I love it! There is just no letting up on the vocals and aside from excessive growling; there are a lot of screaming on here as well. The guitars are a little hard to hear alongside the music, but still the sound quality is top notch. The drums aren't mixed in the greatest, but the brutality of the album is the highlight to this release. Definitely worth checking out if you're feeling angry and want something to quell that anger. I'm not entirely familiar with all of this band's albums, but this one I chose because it seemed to have a higher rating than other releases.

I have nothing but good things to say about this release. The vocals really make a difference and the guitars are pretty innovative in the riff-writing. They compliment the vocals quite well. I never would get sick of hearing this release. Their song titles are pretty lengthy though the songs aren't very long. Every one of them is awesome though. Just check it out and you'll hear what I'm talking about. Some really underground shit! The intensity is really high on here as well; you cannot get enough of this once you put it on. It's just purely sick! The tempos vary on here but for the most part they're pretty fast.

If you don't own this album, it's alright, it's on Spotify. You can download it there, and then buy the physical copy! Show the band that you support them and what they do musically. It's really an album that you can listen to multiple times and get something different out of it guitar-wise. It blew me away the first time I heard it. This band is still active and making new music. I just steered away from their latest do to ill ratings. I'd rather get something I may like more than something that's just ordinary. Get this one and enjoy the brutality of it! The physical copy should be available on Amazon. Enjoy this brutal music!


Ryan “Death8699” Fanucchi

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: