Πέμπτη 9 Δεκεμβρίου 2021

DEVOURMENT - Conceived In Sewage

 


DEVOURMENT - Conceived In Sewage


Relapse Records


Homepage


BRUTAL!  I like the music on this release.  It's not their best release, but I do think it's really solid.  Love the guitar riffs the most.  And the sound quality is good, too.  The vocals aren't as burly as the most, they mainly shift between heavy or heavier.  I think the highlight to me is definitely the music.  ABSOLUTELY.  The fluctuation between throat and deep throat vocals keeps the music at the point to where it follows therein.  I thought that the switch keeps it from going monotonous.  It's too bad this album isn't longer, but yet again I have to hear their new release!  I'll be hearing it soon, though!


This release didn't get very good scores I thought that it was quite solid!  The guitars and vocals are sick.  They really make the release sound dynamic.  I like the riffs the most out of this album the most.  They're shockingly good!  I heard their previous recording 'Butcher the Weak' which I also thought highly of.  I think that this is a talented band.  They make great death metal and it's chokingly chaotic!  I think that they need to continue making music and I'm hopeful that they will.  I don't really have much bad to say about the album, I just have very positive things to utter.  Great album, but short!


The production quality is a little sketchy but the music makes up for that lacking thereof.  And the burly vocals take state and rip!  I'd have to say that they are a band that's true to their roots.  I don't necessarily want to talk about the lyrical concepts but the music and vocals are solid.  So are the drums.  I like how the tempos vary on here.  They definitely made some great choices as to what to include here as far as the music is concerned.  I think that at this pace they have  along life in the metal arena.  And discovering this band they made a fan out of me.  I can't wait to heart the follow-up to this here.


I believe you can download this album on Spotify or YouTube since it's been out for a while.  But yeah, I went ahead and bought their CD.  It's about 8 years ago that this was released but that's alright.  I'm happy as to what I've heard from this release.  I don't have anything really negative to say except that the production could've been a little bit better more flowing in terms of the sound quality.  But that's therein the mixing and as far as that goes.  Definitely look into this release because it's one brutal album that's highly underrated!  I'll keep this playing a while long because it never gets old!  Check it out!



Ryan “Death8699” Fanucchi


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: