Πέμπτη 16 Ιουνίου 2022

ENFORCED - At The Walls

 


ENFORCED - At The Walls


War Records


Facebook


The only thing that lacked on here, was a good production sound.  There seemed to be somewhat of an echo to the vibe, but the music is top notch!  I like the fact that they're a 5-piece.  These types seem to be the best there is!  I love the riffs on this one too!  They're fast and furious, definitely an album worth checking out.  The music is quality.  And the vocals go well with the music, too!  They did a good job with the lead guitars as well.  But the rhythms I key in more than anything else!  Totally original riffs and songs filled with ultimate vigor!  Their energy on here was phenomenal!


This band is definitely underground!  I'm not too familiar with crossover metal but I do know that Power Trip is one also.  Enforced had a definitely stronger production sound on the new album, but this one might've been on a lower budget.  Though these guys tear it up!  Everything on here is quality and I'm sure hearing the songs live would sound better than this recording.  I'm not sure about that, I just know that is why I took points off from this release.  It could've been longer, too.  It's clocked in under 30 minutes in length.  It's still good, though!  I like this album and band quite a lot, that's for sure!


As I've pointed out, the production could've been better, but the mixing was good.  You can hear everything quite well.  And the music on here is tops with me!  The riffs original, the vocals unique and the overall sound the music has to it is above average!  I will continue to support this band!  They seem like down-to-earth people and their music is enjoyable to listen to!  I think thrash is my favorite genre and that mixed with crossover is a definite boon to this quality debut!  I have no beef with the guitars or the vocals.  Everyone seemed to do their part in this recording.  I'm just surprised that I found out about them a little bit later on in their career.


I have yet to get this on CD, right now I'm working with the Spotify version of the album.  I still think that CD's are better when listening to an album.  I think I'm right in saying that!  Anyway, this one is definitely worth checking out.  The riffs are what hit home with me!  I just wish the album was longer, it's under 30 minutes.  I suppose they wanted to put what they had at the time out there just to get in with the metal community.  Everything else is fine, I talked about the production being sub par.  It's not the greatest, but at least you get to hear the riffs and everything else in quality form.  Check it out!



Ryan “Death8699” Fanucchi


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: