Τρίτη 20 Νοεμβρίου 2018

RHODIUM - Scream into the Void Review



RHODIUM - Scream into the Void

Independent


Well, have you ever made mistakes with your judgment? Ever criticize something or somebody and then you realize that you were wrong? Well I have… some time ago, I had the chance to hear a part of the preproduction of this recording with rough vocals and totally rough mixed sound... actually through the discussions with the guitarist, I told my exact opinion… the sound was rough, the production needed work but the magic of heavy metal was all around. The guy I was talking with was partly offended yet he understood and then we parted ways...

And then the album was mixed, mastered and released as a private CD and I had the chance to spin it and now I have a complete picture of the whole album. I was AMAZED!!! Then I came in touch with the band and got copies of it....and here I am!!!

When I talk about RHODIUM, heavy metal is all around!! 10 songs of intense heavy metal music mostly 80's U.S.A. style power metal!!!

There are tons of guitar work from guitar licks to leads to solos, strong and amazing guitar work. Also the vocals are amazing Billy Vass (TERRA INCOGNITA) reminds me a lot of Tim Aymar with his theatrical style in the R.J.DIO way. Now, Mike Livas took over the place in the band.

The production sound is great, the drum machine parts may annoy you or you will like them as they have a proper respect to the recording and they are programmed as required.

In general it is very hard to listen such great songs in an album nowadays and so it is highly recommended if you like bands like ARMORED SAINT, PHARAOH, CRIMSON GLORY, PSYCHO SCREAM, HELSTAR, FAZZIO, MEGADETH, MARAUDER, IRON MAIDEN, CRESCENT SHIELD and many more!!!!

If you buy heavy metal albums on CD, this is your chance to place a jewel on your collection. The album comes with a deluxe digipack edition, including an eight page booklet with lyrics.

Theodosis Moiras

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: