Δευτέρα 5 Νοεμβρίου 2018

FEELAMENT - Hate Delivery Review



FEELAMENT - Hate Delivery

Independent


This metalcore/groove/metal band has been in existence since 2014 but have not released a full-length album till this year.  I was quite impressed by it, very catchy. With Maria on vocals, she kills it with her screaming and some clean voice but mostly just hate. The guitars are like SOULFLY/MESHUGGAH and their vibe seemed to me like that of THE AGONIST when Alissa was with the band.

I'd say that they have their own unique sound with that super heavy guitar.  It's thick and slays. There's a tinge of crossover metal mixed in this album as well. But it's mostly just some forms of metal that I mentioned.  These guys need more air time. I'm glad that the band reached out to me. I was happy to hear something that's new and fresh.

The lead guitar needs some work to it. That's the main caveat. For the most part, the rhythms are slow. They're more groove than anything else. I really like the vocals. Total metalcore to the maximum. That's the main vibe of this band. Their hate spreads throughout Moscow and the world. For a debut, this is very killer to write something that's positive about the album.

Musicianship on this album can show their shine with bands like DEVILDRIVER, LAMB OF GOD, THE AGONIST, SOULFLY, MESHUGGAH.  It's kind of what they portray in the rhythms. I would say take out the lead guitar and make it all rhythm. My thing is if you're going to play lead, best to play it with vigor and soul, just like how you play your rhythms. That's my only beef really.

You'll want to download this on Spotify than get the physical CD. To metalcore bands if that's your liking you'll dig this no doubt. Not sure what to think about the band’s name, it's kind of odd for an extreme music band. But whatever, I like them anyway. This was worth it to download and soon get the CD for.  I'm totally into it. The clean voice is so moving too. These guys need more publicity!


Ryan “Death8699” Fanucchi

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: