Κυριακή 28 Ιουνίου 2020

SHRAPNEL - The Virus Conspires


SHRAPNEL - The Virus Conspires


Candlelight Records


Facebook


I really enjoyed this debut album by the band. At this moment, there aren't as many band members as were on this debut. They started out as a 5-piece, actually. The thrash guitar is simply outstanding on here. And the vocals are killer! I liked all the songs on here. Total noise defamation! The influences are substantial, but it's as if though they came into their own even from this early on! I have no complaints here. Not sure why there was a negative review on here. The riffs are just killer. And the tempos are mind-blowing. They really tore it up on here! I'm just focusing on the music here.


Good production quality, too! I like how everything is just brought together on here. Simply amazing! The leads shined on here as well! I just overall liked the songwriting. Tore everything to shreds here. For a UK band releasing this kind of quality from early on in their career is just remarkable. I want to give this one a striking 100% but it's almost a perfect score to me. Just killing it from every aspect. There are no dull moments to this one, remarkable. I'd say if the production was 5% better, it'd be 100% in my book! I like them as a 5-piece but their newer material is good, also.


The mixing was dynamic as well. All of the instruments/vocals were together top notch! I liked this album from the get-go. I'm surprised not many other people took notice to this album. They really are a well likable band. Especially if you like thrash metal. They sure deliver. I like the riffs the most and the vocals go along with the guitar. The energy is just soaring. The choruses are great too. They don't seem to fall short in any respect! They are right on from all directions. I was happy I discovered the album! It's actually not that expensive on Amazon. At least the copy that I received.


Buy this album, it's a thrash masterpiece! I will never get sick of this one! It's so mind-blowing I cannot describe how awesome it is! The sound quality, originality, guitar riffs and leads as well as the vocals all hit home with me. I don't have any complaints at all! They dug deep in this and delivered quite nicely. The energy to this one is substantial. Totally dominating! I like this one more than their latest release. They do better as a 5-piece. But they're still making quality material. This one, to me will remain their best ever. That is if they can top it in their future releases! Check it out!



Ryan  “Death8699”  Fanucchi


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: