Παρασκευή 16 Απριλίου 2021

BLOODTHRONE - Rust In Hell

 


BLOODTHRONE - Rust In Hell


Captorvision Records


Homepage


This is a great album and INTENSE.  Almost an hour of death/black metal.  It sounds more black metal than anything else.  I enjoyed the whole thing!  The riffs were good and the vocals screaming alongside the music.  That's what I admired the most from this one.  The intensity is high!  They really know how to make some quality metal.  The whole way through it slays.  Weird that they're just a 3-piece, but they sure did a good job at arranging the songs.  The music is what I enjoyed the most.  But I liked the raw sound, too.  They for sure know how to make some good music.  I'm surprised no one else has discovered this band.


The vocals don't really change throughout the release. They remind me (music and voice) of Marduk - Panzer Division.  The intensity that is.  Though that release from Marduk is even more intense than this one.  I'm surprised it took me so long to review this release.  It just sat in the bin for a long while.  I'm surprised that they didn't do a follow up from this one.  They should, they're still active.  And from Chicago (later).  Cool that they're in my hometown.  They really know how to make good music!  I enjoyed every song on here.  And I appreciated that they put out about an hour long release.


The production quality was a bit raw.  But still deserves a "B" rating.  They need to come out with some new music!  They are unique and intense!  Good for any type of metal fan, though may be intense for some...but that doesn't take away from the magic of the release.  They sure as hell can play and scream, the backup vocals were good too.  Again, this is more like a black metal release than a black/death album.  But not to get caught up in genres, they made an outstanding effort here.  I'm surprised that not one person contributed a review for this band.  It's rather alarming because they need feedback!


I went ahead and bought this CD.  I'm not sure if there are many avenues via Spotify or YouTube.  Maybe try YouTube.  They're definitely worth the money if you collect CD's.  The main thing about this one though is the fact that it's raw and original.  And they're in Chicago now.  That's a plus.  But I thought that I'd write about the album since there were no reviews posted on such a great platter.  Everything about this  was intense.  Be sure to be blown away by some really great black/death metal.  Support the band and buy the CD!  You will not regret it as I didn't at all!  Own it!



Ryan “Death8699” Fanucchi


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: