Παρασκευή 17 Ιουλίου 2020

JUNGLE ROT - Order Shall Prevail


JUNGLE ROT - Order Shall Prevail


Victory Records


Facebook


I'd have to say that this is an actual step up from 'Terror Regime'. The production is more solid, the riffs a little bit tighter and the leads a bit better than their predecessor. The vocals match the guitar pretty well and that double bass drum kick just slays. I would have to venture to say that this band continues to get better as they're progressing as musicians. That's what we all hope for are that musicians do not lose their creative abilities as they age. One example of a band that has definitely not progressed over the years is Deicide. When musicians don't progress, the once able capabilities go stagnant and digress.


These guys are experimenting with sounds here and their leads department has gotten a bit better. The vocals match the music pretty well. And the drums do the band justice by being on cue. The production quality is still good, maybe a little bit better than the last album. It's just that the mixing sounds a little more balanced, I would venture to say that this is definitely a band that's going to hang around for years to come. I think they need a better audience though. That is, a wider audience. There seems to be a shortage of people that know about this band so it's as if where to start?


Another somewhat short release, but still I enjoyed every minute of it. They really know how to keep ones interest! The rhythm guitar riffs are about as good as the last album, maybe a little notch upward. I still think though they need better lead guitars. Not to say that they haven't improved because they have but just it'd be better if they had guitarists that were better skilled in that department. The rhythms are just dynamite though! That's what draws people in the most well at least they do for me! They don't let up, either. This whole album is riffs galore. Just amazing vitality this band has!


I went ahead and bought a copy of this album. I thought that since I'd rather support music that I like I'd buy the physical copy. But everyone is different in that department. Some well maybe the most prefer a digital copy of the album. To me, things sound better on the stereo than headphones. But that's just my personal preference. I would say just do what your pocketbook allows you especially since there's a limited number of copies for this one. I was fortunate to get a physical one. This band could use the support! If you aren't convinced even reading this review then I'm not sure what to tell you. This band keeps progressing! So support them.



Ryan “Death8699” Fanucchi


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: