Τρίτη 3 Οκτωβρίου 2017

VEKTOR - Terminal Redux Review




VEKTOR - Terminal Redux
Earache Records
This album resembles “Outer Isolation”, but to me it's better. It's lengthy too, clocking in over an hour long. Progressive thrash which isn't my type of genre but the music is so awesome on this album. Way technical guitar work. The only thing that I don't like about the album or band are the vocals. They sort of shriek. The guitars make up for that. I suppose that THAT is the concept behind the music, is the vocals to try to match the guitar work. I would presume that's the case. Otherwise, I'd say get different vocals. The guitars are so technical here and really perfection to the tee. It's amazing the leads and music overall.

I can't single out one track on here that I disliked. The whole album is good. They've signed onto a major label now too, Earache Records. Appropriate. It's good that they've gotten such a huge response in the metal community.

These guys deserve praise. For what they do in making their music original and noteworthy, they're a sort of newer band that's still evolving. They just keep getting better and better with each succeeding release. They have ousted 'Outer Isolation' and entered a new realm. It's just better overall. Musically and production wise.

The vocals as much as I dislike them fit the music well though. That's going to be my only complaint. I want you metal heads to listen to this one and see if it is something you'd get into. I am, big time.
Support the band by buying the album; I'm sure they'd appreciate it!!

Ryan  “Death8699”  Fanucchi

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: