Τετάρτη 13 Νοεμβρίου 2019

BLOODY SADISM Interview



Genre: Brutal Death Metal

Country: Iran

Questions by: Nick Parastatidis

Answers by: Pooyan Ahmadi (Vocals, All Instruments)

Site: Bandcamp


1. Hello Pooyan. How are you?

Pooyan: Hi. I'm Fine thank you.

2. Recently you have released through Base Production your debut album “Eloquent Atrocity”. How do you feel about it? Which are your expectations from this release?

Pooyan: I feel great about it. I hope the fans like it and buy the original copies from Base Record Production and enjoy it.

3. When and how did you decide to form BLOODY SADISM? Does the name have a special meaning for you?

Pooyan: I founded it in 2014. Yes, it does. It's about sick minds and the worst things that a human is able to do and also introversion issues.

4. How would you describe the sound of BLOODY SADISM and your debut album to people that hasn’t listened to it yet?  Which are your influences?

Pooyan: It's an album about brutality, humiliation and depression. It shows a sick minded person who is fighting with himself in his own room.

Some of the people's behavior which make me mad and I come to conclusion that humans aren't the best creature. So I tell stories in my own songs and try to empty my mind from filthy things.

5. How do you compose the songs? You write the music first and then you add the lyrics or vice versa?

Pooyan" First of all, I write some riffs and lyrics and then expanding them.

6. What kind of lyrics do you like to write? From where do you draw your inspiration?

Pooyan: Sadistic, Detestation, Whore-mongering, Anti Society.

The main inspiration comes exactly from inside me, a real HATE.

7. BLOODY SADISM is actually one man’s band. Which are the advantages and which the disadvantages of working alone? Do you plan to add some band members in the future?

Pooyan: It's good to do everything by myself and nobody will ruin my mind and thoughts.

I'll do everything all alone but maybe I invite season members for concerts but I rather to do by myself.

8. You also have Depreciation band. Can you tell us few things about it? Will you release an album by Depreciation?

Pooyan: Yes, it's my other solo project and its genre is Slam/HEAVY HARDCORE (and subgenres) with oriental accent and I'm recording the debut album right now and it'll be released in 2020 certainly.

9. We don’t know much about the Iranian metal scene. Are there many metal bands there? How easy is for you to create this kind of music, because from what I read metal is considered a banned genre in your country.

Pooyan: Yes there are many metal and rock bands in Iran. Well, I don't think so, it's so simple to create a metal band and this kind of music. The main problem is money.

10. What kind of reactions did you get from fans and press so far for your album “Eloquent Atrocity”?  Do you remember any in specific that you would like to quote?

Pooyan: Almost 98 percent of people who listened to album told me that it's fantastic and it isn't like other band (specially "Lucid Dream" track which is a new subgenre). So I'm so happy about that and it's my pleasure that people like it.

Till now, my album have been sold and have been listened worldwide so good and the feedbacks are great. They compare me with top and old bands.

I've got a lot of positive messages and one thing was great when I found out that someone from Oman bought a Cd & T-shirt from Label because you know I think they have some problems like us

11. Thanks for your time answering my questions. Wish you all the best. Please add the last lines of this interview…

Pooyan: You're welcome. It is my pleasure.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who didn't help me in this way and everybody who helped me.

Good luck.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: