Παρασκευή 18 Ιανουαρίου 2019

WARTHORN - G.O.D Review



WARTHORN - G.O.D

Envenomed Music


WARTHORN come from Salonica, Greece. A super dynamic death /thrash four piece band delivering the Scandinavian way of this genre. This is WARTHORN’s first full album after a CDR in 2016 that later was released on tape also (2017).

So what's the deal with these guys? They are serious, furious and very promising!!

Why do I like their stuff? Because they deliver great riffs with traditional death/thrash vocals that amaze you combined with a merciless rhythm section, straight bass guitars and concrete drumming all that with a simple, humble crystal clear sound.  Cheers for the mixing on this recording!!!

I got to say that the more I hear “G.O.D” the more I become a fan of WARTHORN and if you need a direction on a first level I would say they are a mix between THE HAUNTED and SLAYER!!

Nice stuff delivered with the right sound. I am sure their tunes will create a killer live offering a good time both to the death and thrash metal fans. Their sound is so 80's!! Good work!!


Theodosis Moiras

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: