Σάββατο 9 Σεπτεμβρίου 2023

SILVER NIGHTMARES Statement - New Lead Vocalist

 


“We are thrilled to announce that Vittorio Di Pisa is joining SILVER NIGHTMARES as our   new full-time lead vocalist! You may know Vittorio from his time with a Sicilian Dream Theater Tribute Band. We were very impressed with his abilities! He is a nice   guy and a very talented artist....a great addition to the family!


On joining the band Vittorio says: "It's great because this was my target! I am feeling good and I'm very motivated to keep giving my best. I feel super stoked about performing and creating music with SILVER NIGHTmares". So let's all give Vittorio a warm welcome!


P.S: Special thanks to our former vocalist Michele Vitrano for the time he spent with   us and the contribution he made to our music”.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: