Παρασκευή 15 Σεπτεμβρίου 2023

FORTRESS UNDER SIEGE release video for "Distant Voices"!

 


The track is taken from the band’s upcoming album "Envy" that will be released on October 13, 2023 Digipack CD, Black / Yellow Splatter Vinyl limited to 500 copies worldwide and digital streaming/download format.


Fotis Sotiropoulos commented about the song: "Distant Voices" was born when I decided to see if I can do something with an old lead guitar theme that I used to keep for years. Even if I had my doubts at first, it turned out to be a really interesting song. The lyrics are inspired by the famous sci-fi movie's "Blade runner's» last scene with Rutger Hauer and Harrison Ford, when Rutger Hauer says his notorious short monologue just before he dies, accepting his tragic fate being a clone designed by humans with a limited life span. We made a video for this song where you can see a dancer as a tragic figure of a clone, dancing a desperate and passionate dance.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: