Σάββατο 21 Σεπτεμβρίου 2019

NOCHNOY DOZOR - Nochnoy Dozor EP



NOCHNOY DOZOR - Nochnoy Dozor EP

Prophecy productions


NOCHNOY DOZOR comes from Greece, a very talented five piece band, with roots into gothic, doom and the electronic side of rock but their main aim is sweet depressive music.
To tell you the truth, I read somewhere on the internet that this band comes from depressive black metal music, well, the definition is deadly wrong!!!!

For sure the stuff is depressive (in a positive sense, I m a huge doom metal fan and I dig this stuff as hell!!!). the band includes the guitarist of UNIVERSE217 and the bassist of ONE MAN DROP (and a million other bands!!), I mention these guys, cause I know what they can do, as I know them in person and combined with the talent of the other two great ladies and the efficient great drummer, the outcome is magical!!!!

“Nochnoy Dozor” contains 6 long tracks with nice, I mean proper sound for a doom/depressive/slow/emotional/gothic/atmospheric/funeral release, with sound close to PARADISE LOST, SUMMONING, UNIVERSE217, MY DYING BRIDE, THE GATHERING, LEFT HAND SOLUTION, ANATHEMA, SUBROSE, THE WOUNDED KINGS, MOURN, REINO HERMITANO, 13, WITCH MOUNTAIN, RITUALS OF THE OAK and the list goes on... and on!!!

Well there are a few experimental, trip hop and other stuff because of the synths but as the doom side of the band covers me, I can’t really trace them but I’m sure fans of this kind will be satisfied too!!! Also the release comes on a deluxe digisleeve release, and I guess fans of all the above expressions of depressive music will like it!!! Well done!!!


Theodosis Moiras

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: