Τετάρτη 8 Μαΐου 2019

ALPHASTATE - Out of the Black Review



ALPHASTATE - Out of the Black

Independent


My first impression was "damn! This blows their latest away!" Not only is it awesome heavy metal, but the music is what took me (and vocals).  I’m big on bands that play heavy/thrash metal but this is simply heavy metal.  The vocals keep them in the vein of HELLOWEEN. The riffs are simply awesome.  For all you guitarists out there, this is highly splendid riff writing. This album clocks about 40+ minutes of hair banging metal. I was intrigued to hear directly from the band in order to get this digitally. It seems like there are less and less purely heavy metal bands, most are in more extreme genres or metalcore bands. 

All of the songs are killer and the leads are superb as well. The tempos don't really change throughout the album. It's merely head throbbing metal, with the exceptions of course. There are a few slower parts to the album towards the end of the release.  Some clean tone guitar but still greatly played out. This band not only reminds me of HELLOWEEN but IRON MAIDEN as well. The music and the vocals, that is. So yeah, this one has some goodies song-wise. It's filled with remarkable guitar-work and the production is pretty solid even though it's an Independent release. They did a good job mixing this.

I'm surprised that this is an album that's hard to come by. It should be in more circulation for the masses of heavy metal fans. It would do the band justice as well, the fact that more people are into this and could learn about this. It's not even on Spotify. I think that the only way to get the album digitally is to contact the band at their e-mail they've posted on this website. Anyway, I'm glad I got a chance to hear this at the band's discretion and found that (as I've stated) it's better than 'The Grind', to me.  That album is available to stream and/or buy on CD.  I went ahead and bought their physical CD ('The Grind') and found it to be just awesome.

Hopefully there will be a surge of more fans as more people (like myself) are writing a testimonial for 'Out of the Black'. Again, I'm glad that I was able to hear this album in its entirety. It is simply dynamite riff-wise and the leads will blow you away. The mixing was just imminently well done. Don't miss your chance at hearing this album, contact ALPHASTATE via their e-mail; I'm sure they would be delighted to find people interested in their material. This one really blew my hair back. It's really redefining heavy metal once again and ripping your eardrums apart. Get a chance to hear this, NOW!!


Ryan Fanucchi

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: