Τρίτη 26 Φεβρουαρίου 2019

COSMIC PLUNGE - Dealing with the Harvester Review



COSMIC PLUNGE - Dealing with the Harvester

Independent


COSMIC PLUNGE is a four piece young band of great doomsters from the island of Crete, Greece. This is their second album - I had the chance to get it for my CD collection, got it straight from the band and the more I listen to it, the more I get excited about the stuff on this album.

A great advantage of this band is the simplicity and the passion of the compositions, true orthodox doom metal with iron riffs, a very expressive voice and a tough yet, creative, rhythm section.

“Dealing with the Harvester” contains six long doom metal songs of over thirty nine minutes of duration. There is a humble yet dramatic production to back up the sorrow of a doom metal project. I should say the band follows the path close to SOLITUDE AETURNUS, CANDLEMASS, ALTAR OF OBLIVION, COUNT RAVEN and many more!!!!

This album is an independent release and comes as a deluxe 3 leaf digipack edition including great artwork and a sticker, as the band told me later there may be a vinyl edition to follow!!!


Theodosis Moiras

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: