Σάββατο 22 Απριλίου 2023

BLACK7 releases a 2nd Single & Video “For This Moment”

 


German metal instrumental project BLACK7 releases the 2nd single and the video of the forthcoming album "The 2nd chapter". "For This Moment" stands for why I write songs and put in so much work  and energy. I'm always looking for ideas that grab me or touch me. I managed to do that with this song.” explains Lars Totzke


A catchy melody - dynamic, melodic and orchestral. As with the first single, the lead guitar leads through the song. The full and powerfully produced sound of the power chords paired with the symphonic sounds of violins is an experience. The solo is the highlight of the song so you never lose your attention and don't even realize how quickly the song is over. "For this moment" is clearly different from the first single and is still unmistakably Black 7's style.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: