Τρίτη 18 Αυγούστου 2015

SYSTEM OVERTHROW – System Overthrow review

SYSTEM OVERTHROW – System Overthrow
Independent
Hell yeah! Insane, endless holocaust from the very first second! SYSTEM OVERTHROW are here to make a statement with their debut self titled album and they are here to make it loud! What this Dutch quartet is here to offer us is relentless top notch thrash metal that draws direct influences from American killer bands like AGENT STEEL, TESTAMENT, SLAYER, early ICED EARTH, METAL CHURCH and the likes.
I know I’ve started this presentation in an unorthodox way but I tend to write and express myself the way I think and SYSTEM OVERTHROW have enthused and excited me so much I can’t follow a steady, certain train of thought. I’m just typing thoughts that come to my mind at random and hope that this way you get the chance to both understand what a killer band this is and how psyched I am having the chance to come across them! “System Overthrow” is an 8 track album with no fillers and no mellow or melodic moments. This is pure thrash metal with insane riffs, a solid, heavy rhythm section, pounding drums and an amazing vocalist whose passionate growls and high pitched performances elevate the end result. The guitars both when they deliver the solos and the melodies stick to your mind and the only things you can do with this release are play it loud, headbang till you drop and push the play button all over again! Killer work guys! Old school thrash metal at its best!
Christine  Parastatidou

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: