Πέμπτη 19 Φεβρουαρίου 2015

MARCOS POWER TRIO – Marcos Power Trio review



 MARCOS POWER TRIO – Marcos Power Trio
Ænima Recordings
MARCOS POWER TRIO as their name indicates is a band from Torino Italy and it is a band of three musicians. Also the band’s name is written as MP3 which in my opinion is a very clever way to play with words. Ok, all these sound good, but what about their music might I ask. Well, MARCOS POWER TRIO play the kind of music that we usually don’t present in our zine, but on the other hand they play the kind of music with which BLACK SABBATH wanted to experiment and ended up creating heavy metal. In a few words they play blues mixed up with rock tunes and although their whole album has a 70’s vibe at the same time they sound modern. Also MARCOSPOWER TRIO don’t believe in the power of words and so they leave the music do the talking and they are proven right to do so. This is an instrumental album and I admire the ability of the band to create compositions that can keep the interest even of inexperienced audience like me. I have to admit that I am not a fan of the blues rock sound, but these guys made me have a great time and I think that everyone who likes this sound can check them out and will have a great time.
grades8
Nick “Verkaim” Parastatidis

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: