Τετάρτη 28 Μαρτίου 2018

COUNTER VOID - Fired Up Review



COUNTER VOID - Fired Up

Independent


COUNTER VOID is a super hard rock duo from the USA, Brad Miller take cares of lead guitars and Ben Hafeman is the lead vocalist.

Here we have to deal with 12 songs of exceptional melodic hard rock music the 80's way, with a great voice, bluesy to hard guitar riffs and fantastic songs.

I really enjoyed the whole album; it brought me back to my youth travelling on melodies and great vocal lines close to DOKKEN, URIAH HEEP, WHITESNAKE, SAXON, DANGER DANGER, SCORPIONS, KINGDOM COME, MENNEN, SKID ROW and many more.

The sound production is great but most of all Ι was captured by the song writing, the nice melodies and tight riffs-right to the point.

This is the second disc I review from COUNTER VOID and they never let me down. I wish the band a record deal (if they wish it) soon.


Theodosis Moiras

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: