Σάββατο 13 Ιουνίου 2015

MISCONDUCTERS – Boundless review



 MISCONDUCTERS – Boundless
Independent
Well I don’t know much about MISCONDUCTERS, except that these guys have contacted me to listen to their music and if possible to present it on my site. When I asked them how they describe their sound, their answer was “that's the million dollar question”. The band is from Brazil and this is their third studio release and here is me trying to find the answer to the above million dollar question.
THE COVER: It looks very simple and yet dynamic. It shows a lighthouse in the middle of the sea and sea birds flying around it. I think it fits to the title of the album since the sea is boundless and the lighthouse sends its guiding light to all directions.
MUSICAL STYLE: It is very hard to put this band under a specific musical style and have your job done. The band, as it states is boundless and tries to combine many different styles of rock music in order to create a sound that can express itself. In my opinion the band moves between punk, hard rock and sometimes traditional metal music.
COMPOSITIONS: The new release of MISCONDUCTERS includes 7 compositions that can offer a variety of emotions to the listener. Their main characteristic is the fact that they are energetic, vivid and imaginative and above all serve the old good spirit of rock ‘n’ roll. This is the kind of album that you would love to listen to with friends and have a nice time. 
CONCLUSION: Probably I didn’t manage to answer the million dollar question, but this is not the point here. I think the essence is that I had a very good time listening to a band that has its own style and avoids any kind of musical boundaries in order to create good rock ‘n’ roll music.
Nick “Verkaim” Parastatidis

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: