Πέμπτη 1 Ιανουαρίου 2015

PREMORTAL BREATH – They Review

PREMORTAL BREATH – They

Independent

http://www.reverbnation.com/premortalbreath

If there are two things that I like mostly in Germany is their metal music and their football. Since this is a webzine dedicated to music I will talk about heavy metal. Although, now that I am thinking about it, I have to say that both in music and football Germans have a magical way to stay focused and achieving their target without complicating things. The same thing goes with PREMORTAL BREATH from Germany and their debut album “They”. They were formed in 2010 and their target was to create melodic heavy metal music and I think that in their debut album they do more than that. The core of their sound is of course traditional heavy metal, but they enrich it with some modern metal touches and grooves and in my opinion they also have some melodic thrash metal references (there are moments that brought to my mind MEGADETH). The band has managed to create a recognizable sound and this is a big plus for them and I think that they are closer to groups like the latest RAGE and BRAINSTORM. In general “They” is a very good album from a talented new band that moves on professional standards. This is a good album and yet a promise for even better releases in the future. Check them out…

grades8

Nick “Verkaim” Parastatidis

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: